- Much Ado about Nothing e-book HERE.
- Introductory presentation on Much Ado about Nothing HERE.
- Much Ado about Nothing's Main Characters' Status, Alliances, and Relationships HERE.
- The Battle of the Sexes: Male and Female Reputation HERE.
- Happy Endings? Marriage, or The Taming of the Shrew HERE.
- Print your final exam. Make two copies if you want one for yourself, or paste a copy in your ONE document
By Thursday, June 8 at 2:00PM:
- Check a sample revision of Essay 1 (packet, pages 59-62). If you do not follow these guidelines to the letter, I will not accept your revision.
- Revise Essay 1--place it on TOP of your ONE document
- (Optional) Revise Essay 3--place it on top of the revision for Essay 1 on your ONE document or PRINT it and put in my my box, in E103
By Sunday, June 11 at 9:00AM: Journals 8-11.
By Tuesday, June 13 learn one of the following sonnets by heart:
- Shakespeare's "Sonnet 130,"
- Donne's "Holy Sonnet X,"
- Millay's What lips my lips.."
Next Tuesday we will meet for grades, advising, and the recitation of sonnets for extra credit. Same place, same time!