1. My responses to your questions/comments about thesis statements and body paragraphs HERE.
2. Third Houses Workshop. List of House Members HERE.
You will have 15 minutes to prepare your House's presentation of the poem assigned to you last week. As we did last week, I will read the poem out loud, after which both Houses will have 15 minutes to present the poem and answer questions from the class.
3. Discussing how to write Essays. Instructions for Essay #2
Online Work for Week Four
Note: items marked with an asterisk will count as your hour of online attendance for Week Four.
By Tuesday, April 25 at 9:00AM
1. As a group, choose a prompt to answer for Essay 2. In your Essay 2 document, create a topic sentence outline for it and sign your topic sentence(s) so I can give you credit for it/them.
2. *Read Kindred up to the chapter "The Fall" and complete Journals 2 and 3. Instructions and prompts for Journals.
3. Complete the quizzes for Kindred "Prologue/The River/The Fire," and "The Fall" on Blackboard