- Much Ado about Nothing e-book HERE.
- Introductory presentation on Much Ado about Nothing HERE.
- Much Ado about Nothing's Main Characters' Status, Alliances, and Relationships HERE.
- The Battle of the Sexes: Male and Female Reputation HERE.
- Happy Endings? Marriage, or The Taming of the Shrew HERE.
- Print your final exam if you are typing it. Make two copies if you want one for yourself.
By Thursday, December 7 at 12:00 midday:*If you have turned the draft of Essay 2 late, it cannot be revised for a new grade.
- Check a sample revision of Essay 1 (packet, pages 59-62).
- Depending on your situation,* revise Essay 1 or Essay 2. Put in my my box, in E103. If you do not follow the Revision Guidelines to the letter, I will not accept your revision.
By Sunday, December 10 at 9:00AM: Journals 7-12.
By Tuesday, December 12, learn one of the following sonnets by heart:
- Shakespeare's "Sonnet 130,"
- Donne's "Holy Sonnet X,"
- Millay's What lips my lips.."
Next Tuesday we will meet for grades, advising, and the recitation of sonnets for extra credit. Same place, same time!